If you feel we could help you and would like to explore the idea of working with us further, we’d like to spend a little time to get to know you and your situation. So we’re going to block out 30 minutes to focus on just you and your situation. We want your undivided attention during that time and will give you ours. Nothing is more important than really listening.
Here’s how you get started:
1. Please tell us a little about your situation as it stands at the moment. Please answer the follow questions in the comment box of the form. (hint: you can cut and paste the questions into the comment box below to guide your answers)
* What specific learning disability do you believe is causing the difficulty?
* How long have you been looking for a solution and what have you tried so far?
* Have you already had an assessment? If so, what was the conclusion?
* At what point in education are you or your child currently? (which year?)
* How would you envisage a tutoring service improving the quality of your life?
2. Submit the form and expect an automatic reply that will take you to our Shopping Cart. The 30 minute call is only $49 and we let you schedule it.
3. After purchase you’ll get an email that will take you to ScheduleOnce where you can pick from the available times to meet with Dr. Linda. Choose a time, leave your name and number and we’ll call you at that time.